Translate

Mercy Aigbe Bares It All On Her Sad Marriage

Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe has opened up on her abusive relationship and sad marriage.

The popular Yoruba star in an interview with Broadway TV opened up on the details of the scandal that have trailed her and her husband, Lanre Gentry, for the past few weeks.Mercy revealed that her husband once became furious and started to beat her in the presence of everybody.She said, “Immediately, I opened the door, he kept beating me. I was begging him and asking why he was beating me. He said he would destroy my face such that no makeup would fix it and destroy my career. He was acting like someone who was possessed. I told him “Lanre, mo ma bi mo fun e” (translated as “I have a child for you).”
Mercy and her hubby started having issues many years back but it became a pubic discourse barely two weeks ago.




1 comment: